Macro-Economics Target B-A* (eBook)
Year 12 & 13 Macroeconomics
Revision Handbook for Top Grades
- Builds from grade C/B knowledge to A* evaluation. Valuable for students after every Year 12 and 13 micro lesson
- Challenges students to think more deeply about what they’ve learned
- With each topic, a format of What, Why it matters, Counter-argument and a Critical perspective
- …plus two 5-step logic chains showing the transmission mechanisms needed for top analysis
- More than 30 macro diagrams included, explained and used for test questions (all answers included in the book)
- Written by Ian Marcousé in a year he taught Year 12 and 13 macro – the text has been fully trialled!
- The book follows the sequence of the Edexcel specification, but makes no reference to any Board. Its coverage of A Level Macro is very comprehensive.
- Suitable for all A Level specifications, home and overseas, plus the I.B.
- Price includes VAT.