AQA Economics Target B-A* (eBook)
Year 12 & 13 Microeconomics
Revision Handbook for Top Grades
- Builds from grade C/B knowledge to A* evaluation. Valuable for students after every Year 12 and 13 micro lesson
- Challenges students to think more deeply about what they’ve learned
- With each topic, a format of What, Why it matters, Counter-argument and a Critical perspective
- plus two 5-step logic chains showing the transmission mechanisms needed for top analysis
- More than 40 micro graphs included, explained and used for test questions (all answers included in the book)
- Economic maths and calculations covered in detail, including indexing and the elasticities
- Written by Ian Marcouse in a year he taught Year 12 and 13 micro – the text has been fully trialled!
- The AQA book gives full coverage of content sections 1-8, i.e. AQA Year 12 and 13 micro.
- Bought in bulk, it’s only £9.50 a copy
- Price includes VAT.