Edexcel Economics Target B-A*
Year 12 & 13 Microeconomics
Revision Handbook for Top Grades
- Builds from grade C/B knowledge to A* evaluation. Valuable for students after every Year 12 and 13 micro lesson
- Challenges students to think more deeply about what they’ve learned
- With each topic, a format of What, Why it matters, Counter-argument and a Critical perspective
- plus two 5-step logic chains showing the transmission mechanisms needed for top analysis
- More than 40 micro graphs included, explained and used for test questions (all answers included in the book)
- Economic maths and calculations covered in detail, including indexing and the elasticities
- Written by Ian Marcouse in a year he taught Year 12 and 13 micro – the text has been fully trialled!
- The Edexcel book covers all of Theme 1 and Theme 3 – following the exact same order as the speciﬁ cation.
- Bought in bulk, it’s only £9.50 a copy
- Price includes VAT.
VIEW A SAMPLE ONLINE
For bookings from overseas the postage rates are different. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Schools wishing to buy using a Purchase Order can email it to email@example.com and we’ll supply straight away, following up with an invoice with full electronic payment details to be paid within 30 days.