Edexcel Business Exam Pack 2nd Year A Level
- 3 complete sets of papers will give you mock exams and some extra to spare – for classroom work and to build up student confidence
- Photocopiable pack with all questions and mark schemes on robust paper
- Disk containing the contents in Word as well as PDF. Easy to edit/tweak. Easy to put on your network once the paper has been tackled.
- Edexcel has said that it won’t be issuing more AS specimen papers
- Ian Marcouse had 13 years as a Chief Examiner, plus experience as a Chair of Examiners, so the papers will use the right trigger terms and will be ‘of a standard to be expected half way through an A Level course’ – the definition of an AS Level
- Every piece of research on exam success says ‘practise past papers’. The A-Z Exam Pack will be invaluable.
- Price includes VAT.
“Effective assessment that matches the exam criteria is always difficult with the introduction of a new specification and until we received Ian’s Exam Packs we had been fudging mark schemes to match questions from old papers, which is never ideal. Now we have three more complete exams to draw questions from with both question styles and mark scheme criteria that match the new format. Knowing that these were produced by a former Chief Examiner is an added comfort and the detailed content guidance in the mark schemes goes well beyond what one might usually expect even from an examiner’s report.”
Rob Earl, Head of Economics & Business at Trinity School, Croydon